It is normal to find irregularities in the weave of the fabric, particularly with linens. These are not defects and should be considered part of the natural beauty and characteristics of the bed linens.
- Machine wash in cold water at gentle cycle setting.
- Wash duvet covers & shams seperately from sheets & pillowcases to prevent overloading.
- Very Important: Do not overload.
- Do not mix with other laundry.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry with low heat on perma-press cycle.
- For best results, remove from dryer immediately, steam iron at cotton setting. (optional)
1What Makes Cover Story Unique?
Each Collection has uniquely selected fabrics with patterns and various colour options. With reversible shams and variable seam layouts on duvets, as well as zipper placement, different looks are possible for easy decorating changes.
2Where is Manufacturing Completed?
All manufacturing is done in Victoria, BC, Canada
1What Sizing is Available?
Top of the Bed Ensembles, Duvet & Sham Covers are available in King (108 x 92 inches) and Queen (88 x 92 inches). Duvet & Sham Covers and Bedskirts are sold separately. Shams, Euro Accent Cushions & Pillow Cases are sold in Pairs. Pricing is outlined within the shop. Custom sizes or configurations are also available, simply contact us with the details!
2What Kind of Material is Used?
100 % Cotton or 100 % Linen. The standard cloth of the underside of the Duvet Cover is a 200 TC Percale (Cotton/Polyester) and can be upgraded to a 300 TC Egyptian Cotton. The fabrics are imported from Europe and the US, and are wholly manufactured in Canada.